AdGem is committed to your experience and offers customer support to our end users for missing rewards for the offers you’ve completed.
Contacting our Player Support Team
In order for our team to process a claim, we need you to submit the Rewards Support Request from the app in which you completed the offer and thereafter provide us with the proof that we require in order to process the claim.
Please note, due to AdGem’s system requirements, Player Support Claims can only be processed through this channel.
How to request support for missing rewards?
- Open the AdGem offer wall in the app which you completed the offer in and are requesting support for
- Once in the offer wall, click on the menu icon: located in the top-left corner of the offer wall
- Tap on “Reward Status” menu item
- Choose the offer which you are requesting support for – please note, offers which you have started may take up to 4 hours to appear in this list. Offers that were started over 30 days ago will not appear in this list, unless a conversion has occurred.
- Tap “Request Support” and fill in your email address, and a description of the support you are requesting. Please note that offers which were started less than 24 hours ago are not eligible for requesting support, since offers can take 24-48 hours to process.
- Tap on the “Submit” button
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided with instructions on submitting proof.
Please respond directly to the confirmation email and do not modify the subject line. If you modify the subject line of this email our system will not properly process your response. If you do not provide us evidence within 30 days, your request may be closed.
What Evidence Do I Need to Submit?
Please respond to the ticket with the requested proof according to the information needed for that offer as listed below:
Did you download an additional app to complete the offer?
If the offer you selected was to download and run another app, please be sure to run the app for a minimum of 2 minutes. If you still have not received your reward, please reply to this message with a screenshot of the app running on your device.
Did you download an additional app and meet the engagement requirement instructions to complete the offer?
If the offer you selected was to download and engage with another app, please be sure to run the app for a minimum of 2 minutes and complete the engagement requirements as listed in the offer instructions. If you still have not received your reward, please reply to this message with a screenshot of the app running on your device and showing indication that the engagement requirement was met.
Did you purchase a product or service?
If the offer you selected was to purchase a product or subscribe to a service, please provide the confirmation email, billing invoice, or welcome email you received when you completed the offer.
Did the offer require you to make a phone call?
If the offer you selected required you to make a phone call, please provide your first and last name, the mobile number you called from, and the date you completed the offer.
What is a device ID?
A Device ID is a string of letters and numbers that uniquely identifies individual mobile (smartphone or tablet) devices.
- iOS device identifier is called IDFA (Identifier for Advertisers)
- Android device identifier is called AdID (Advertising Identifier)
How to locate your IDFA (iOS Advertising ID)
The advertising ID on iOS devices is hidden from users by Apple by default but it can be retrieved with third-party apps. Here are a few selected apps for iOS that can show a device’s IDFA to users:
How to locate your AdID (Android Advertising ID)
To locate your Android Advertising Identifier
- Open the Google Settings App – depending on your phone, either:
- Open your phone’s Settings app Google
- Open a separate app called Google Settings
- Tap on Ads
- Your Advertising Identifier will be listed at the bottom of the screen
Once we have this information and have verified your eligibility with the advertiser, we’ll make sure to award your device as quickly as possible, please note that the verification process may take up to 7 days.