The Reporting API allows Publishers to retrieve performance metrics for their AdGem applications. The query can be customized using fields, groupings and filters in the request url to return data. Please note that all metrics are reported in EST (GMT-5), and currency is reported in USD.
Before you Begin
- Generate and Retrieve API Key
- Prepare Request URL
Step 1 - Generate and Retrieve API Key
- Login to your AdGem Dashboard. Navigate to the Reporting API page*.
- Generate your API key by clicking the green “+” button at the top of the page (pictured below).
- Copy the API key generated in the input field to be used in all future requests. Please note, you will not get another opportunity to view/copy the API key without requiring a refresh of the token.
* If the Reporting API navigation option is not present in your dashboard contact your account manager to request access to utilize the reporting API
Step 2 - Authentication
All requests must include the API key and application type in the header of the request. Please use a GET response to the following endpoint: https://dashboard.adgem.com/v1/report
Step 3 - Prepare Request URL
All requests should be sent using ‘GET’ method to the endpoint listed below and must include the proper authorization headers outlined above.
Use the request parameters outlined in the table below to customize the data returned in the response.
|Field Name||Field Type||Notes|
|group_by||Array of Strings||REQUIRED FIELD. Options are
|date_range||Object||REQUIRED FIELD. Needs the
|fields||Array of Strings||An array of fields that you’d like returned in the response. Options are
|filter_by||Array of Strings||Options are
|apps||Array of integers||The ID’s of the app you would like data on. Requires
|platforms||Array of Strings||The platforms you would like data on. Requires
|countries||Array of Strings||The country short code you would like data on. Requires
Please note that these are the default fields that are returned in the response.
The following table contains the response fields returned by default. To return specific fields, customize the query url using the fields parameter as outlined in the table above.
|Field Name||Field Type||Notes|
|app_id||integer||The ID of your app on AdGem|
|app_name||String||The name of your app on AdGem|
|instruction_views||integer||Number of offer instruction views|
|payout||double||The publisher payout amount|
|count||integer||Daily active users count|
|ecpm||double||Effective cost per mile|
- Timezone: All measures are reported in Eastern Standard Timezone (EST)
- USD Currency: All currency measures are reported in USD
- Recommended Usage & Rate Limits: Please note the datasource which this API is querying is updated on a 30 minute interval and we recommend usage act in accordance with that knowledge. Max usage rates are 10 requests per minute.
Default Report Request URL:
Customized Report Request URL: Contains groups, filters, and specific fields to return in the response.
GET https://dashboard.adgem.com /v1/report?fields=app_id&fields=date&fields=app_name&fields=count&group_by=app_id&group_by=date&filter_by=app_id&apps=13&date_range[start_date]=2019-12-29%2000%3A00%3A00&date_range[end_date]=2019-12-30%2000%3A00%3A00 Accept: application/json Authorization: Bearer < REPLACE WITH TOKEN >