November 18, 2020 – Version 2.0.3
- Enabled back button support in the webview.
November 3, 2020 – Version 2.0.2
- Fixed iOS crash on startup. Updated UniWebView package.
Mar 12, 2020 – Version 2.0.01
- Replaced custom webview with uniwebview
- Added logic to close a webview video ad if play confirmation was not received
- Refactored methods and variables to use the term interstitial rather than standard or non-rewarded
- Added init params to webview videos when starting
- Added verbose logging option. When verbose logging is turned on, lots of info will be logged to the console such as response data from api calls
- Updated market url for google play store
- Added logic for ignoring multiple taps on webview ads
- Added support for videos playing inside webviews with sound
Mar 15, 2019 – Version 1.3.04
- iPad bug fixes.
Mar 6, 2019 – Version 1.3.03
- New version of the webview logic for Android. It now opens in a separate activity.
- AdGem.verboseLogging added.
- The variable loadBeforeShowing is now AdGem.loadOfferWallBeforeShowing
- loadOfferWallBeforeShowing defaults to true for Android.
Feb 18, 2019 – Version 1.3.02
- Changed the overall namespace to AdGemUnity
- Changed loadBeforeShowing variable to AdGem.loadOfferWallBeforeShowing
- Moved delegate definitions from AdGemPlugin to AdGem
Feb 12, 2019 – Version 1.3.01
- Added loadBeforeShowing parameter to allow you to wait for the offerwall to be loaded before it animates onto the screen.
Feb 8, 2019 – Version 1.2.103
- Replaced uniwebview with a custom AdGem webview plugin.
Jan 16, 2019 – Version 1.2.102
- Started using the namespace AdGem
Nov 16, 2018 – Version 1.2.101
- Eliminated the need to have an update function running on the adgemofferwall object.
- Implemented a “back off” approach to checking if internet connection has been restored in order to load the offer wall web page.
Nov 12, 2018 – Version 1.2.1
- Flag added: openOfferWallInBrowser. This causes the offer wall to always be opened in a browser, even if the current device is modern.
- If the device is Android 4 or below, or if it is iOS 8 or below, the offer wall will open in a browser.
Nov 8, 2018 – Version 1.2.0
- This changelog now exists
- Image assets are no longer compressed, so we shouldn’t see any more jpg-y artifacts.
- New property: AdGemPlugin.alwaysOpenAppStoreInBrowser – when set to true, the app store will be opened via browser instead of directly from the app.
Updated on November 19, 2020